You don't find the answer to your question, do not hesitate to contact us and we will answer your question as soon as possible.
The vacuum doesn't work
- Check the contact pins in the wall plugs.
- Is your hose switch defective.
- Check to ensure your vacuum is properly plugged in.
- Try pressing the reset button on the vacuum.
- Check your electrical box for a tripped breaker.
- If your << Square-D >> electrical box, you should buy a << High Magnetic >> breaker.
A loss of suction
- Each joint in your wall tubing (PVC) and plugs for leaks.
- Ensure that the vacuum's dustbin is properly seated and that its seal is not broken or misaligned.
- Clean the filter.
The vacuum breaker keeps tripping or is tripping after 15 minutes of operation
- The vacuum should be installed on a single dedicated breaker ( see technical specifications ).
- The dedicated breaker is tripping but only after 10 minutes or so. Replace the breaker with a high magnetic breaker.